BIOPROX’s development strategy is based on several priority and complementary axes and is aimed towards achieving customer satisfaction:
- Scientific reliability established based on in-house collaboration and partnerships with experts
Development of new lactic starter cultures and natural, healthy products that have high-performance technological properties (acidification, texturizing, taste, etc.) and based on in-house skills, high-profile scientific and technological partnerships in France and abroad (with the INRA, CNRS, Institut Pasteur, ENIL, etc.).
- Improvement of the quality and quantity of existing and future products
Ensuring the performance of the processes (fermentation, separation, lyophilisation, formulations), the stability and reproducibility of the products’ quality by adapting them to the various markets.
- Diversification of activity based on lactic starter cultures
Development of new strains with probiotic applications, for breadmaking and bio-preservation.
- Flexibility, responsiveness and adaptability
An ongoing approach towards Customer satisfaction with efficient receiving and handling of requests regardless of what stages of the project are involved.
- Sustainable, natural solutions
Factoring in the diversity of the customers’ requests and the specific nature of the markets under the framework of sustainable development and environmental friendliness.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.